Tuesday, May 09, 2006
About Right to Create
The freedom to create is an essential human right, with us since time immemorial. For most of world history, an individual could invent at will, using any idea that they encountered or that occurred independently to them. Today, this right has been deeply eroded. Right to Create is dedicated to exposing the abuses of patent and copyright systems, demonstrating that limiting the power of the Intellectual Property Regime will result in a better world for inventors, industry, individuals, and society as a whole.
New to Right to Create? You might want to read the following posts:
- Invention as a Fundamental Human Right
- A Brief History of Idea Monopoly
- The Intellectual
- Broken Windows, Broken Patents
Submit an Article
Become an editor:Submit an article or essay
- Ridiculous Patent: Paying Programmers
- Patent Peer Review
- Free Software and Model Railroading Patents Update...
- The Invention of Television
- Why Patent Trolls Win
- Against Monopoly
- Ridiculous Patent: Infinite Data Compression
- The Case Against Patents
- Model Railroading Patents Update
- Write Free Software, Pay $203,000 to Patent Holder...